At only $20,000 MXN
Private Tour Espiritu Santo Island and Balandra all inclusive from 1 to 10 people. (MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE ARE CHARGED $1600 EXTRA PESOS PER EXTRA PERSON)
- snorkel equipment.
- Payment to enter protected natural areas.
- boat insurance.
- Picnic-style food: food is served on one of the most beautiful beaches on Isla Espiritu Santo (usually it is Ensenada Grande beach).
- Food: ceviche, sandwiches, water, soft drinks, cookies, fruit.
- Drinks: water, soft drinks and juices.
- Includes a bottle of your choice. (you can choose tequila, gin, rum, whiskey, wine or beers)
- The duration of the tour from departure to arrival is approximately 6 hours.
- The trip is in 35-foot boats with bathroom and awning.
- Neoprene (wetsuit) Cost per rental $200 MXN. Please request in advance if you so desire. Subject to existence.
- In the case of people who do not have a car to get to our office, ask us for the totally free transportation service from your hotel.
- Transportation is courtesy, by land and with an established route.
- The shuttle runs between 9:15 am to 10:20 am (depending on the location of the hotel). The equipment will be done before boarding the boats.
- Boarding approx. 10:40 HRS.
- Snorkeling in the Lobera. (Swimming, free and autonomous diving are prohibited from June 1 to August 31 of each year due to government restrictions).
- We visit the Arch on the Island.
- Lunch on the beach in Ensenada Grande on the Isla Espiritu Santo.
- We know the sanctuary of the birds, the mask and the ancient culture of the pearl.
- The tour can be modified according to weather conditions.
Watch the video!
The recommendation is that you come with breakfast, bring towels, comfortable beach clothes, snacks, drinks of your choice if you wish, and a jacket because when you return it feels fresh.
DOWNLOAD MAP OF THE ROUTES