ESPIRITU SANTO ISLAND TOUR
AT ONLY $1,200.00 MXN
(we take dollars, depends on dollar Exchange)
Enjoy the beautiful experience swimming with hundreds of sea lions
- Snorkel equipment
- Guided visit
- Professional bilingual guides
- Payment to enter to protected areas
- Boat insurance
- Food (ceviche, sandwiches, bottled water, soda, and coockies)
- 6 Hours tour approximately
- wetsuit rent $150.00 mxn (we take dollars, depends on dollar Exchange)
(request with anticipation, please)
- Courtesy transportation from your hotel to pichilingue beach, for people who do not have vehicle if that is your case request with anticipation our service transportation include most hotels)
- The transportation pick passengers up between 10:20 am and 11:00 am (depending of the hotels’ ubication)
- For those who have their own car, it is necessary to be 20 minutes before boarding time at pichilingue beach with previous reservation.
- Boarding time 11:45 am approximately
- Departure from pichilingue beach to Espiritu Santo Island.
- Snorkeling at the Rookery (swimming, free and autonomous diving are prohibited from June 1st to August 31st of each year, by government restrictions).
- Visit El Arco at the Island
- Lunch at Ensenada beach inside Espiritu Santo Island
- Meet the Sanctuary of the Birds, The Rock Mask and the Pearl cultivation ruins.
Watch the video
Bring these things:
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Beach shoes, non-slip shoes or sandals
- Light jacket or sweater
- Long – sleeve shirt to protect from the sun
- Aquatic camera
DOWNLOAD TOUR MAP